Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Haddock curry cakes.


Hello! Sorry I've been MIA. I know I haven't posted the honey-chicken recipe but I'm afraid I didn't have so much time on my hands.

This is something I had tonight. It was so good I had to share it with you guys!

I know I've posted another haddock recipe. But this is completely different. You are going to love it if you try it out!

Here it is.

Ingredients/Directions:

Haddock cakes
2 haddock fillets

  • cook the haddock in the oven prior to doing anything else. Cook it according to your taste/preference.

1/2 yellow corn mill
2 eggs
1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp butter
vegetables - chopped

  • Mix all these ingredients listed above into a nice smooth paste. This does not include the haddock! As for the vegetables, it really depends on what you want to put in it. We had some peppers, leek, parsley etc that we chopped up in it. You can put in something totally different!
  • Add the haddock now. Cut it up/flake it and put in on top of the paste. To that, add:
    •  2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
    • 1/2 tbsp yellow curry powder
  • Proceed to mix everything together until you have your ingredients evenly distributed throughout.

Place in the oven at 350 degrees F for 5-10 minutes, just so the eggs are cooked through.




Salad:
frozen vegetables - thawed
2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
a drizzle of olive oil
2 tbsp honey-mustard sauce. OR 1 tbsp mustard and 1 tbsp peanut butter

 With your thawed vegetables, place all the ingredients in a pan or pot of your choice and give them a light stir-frying.

That's it!

So simple. And so delicious! I urge you to give it a try!!
Let me know what you guys think.

:)




No comments:

Post a Comment